Advanced Technology and Techniques
Here at SERVPRO Adamstown, Mohnton we pride ourselves on the ability to use advanced technology to assist in our work. We utilize a system called DryBook which is a proprietary software used to complete the job file electronically on the iPads that our technicians have in the field. Upon arrival at a new loss site, this system allows us to enter the moisture contents readings, atmospheric conditions, complete paperwork, upload photos, and finish all other claim documentation real time quickly and accurately. We can then send the file to insurance adjusters, and the customers so there are no delays in the claim process.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.